Menu
metdude1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

HUB 3 keeps dropping out during Plex streaming please help :(

Hi all,

Please can someone provide me with any form of help regarding my issue, as i am about to throw this router through my window!

Since the engineer came and installed our broadband with the new hub 3 of which i have no prior experience using, I cannot seem to stream plex to my PS4 for any longer than 30 minutes before the router drops out, and i have to either reset it, or wait till it automatically resets itself. It is driving me up the wall and i can find anything on the internet to support. I've read about port flapping - not sure if this applies to me, me router is in router mode, and the DHCP has been set up with a reserved port and port forwarding is set up as well. I have no issues streaming plex outside of my local network but on my ps4 and any other plex receiving devices internally, they all suffer the same fate after approx 30 minutes.

Please please please help.

thanks in advance.

lee

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUB 3 keeps dropping out during Plex streaming please help :(

Hi metdude1,

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see that you have had trouble with your Hub. 

I have taken a look and your upstream power levels are too high I would like to get an engineer out to correct this for you. I will pop you a PM to get this arranged.

Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner.

Speak to you soon.

Emma 

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos