Menu
adam821
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Green arrow flashing

Hello my modem is constantly flashing with the green arrows. I have done the usual reboot and reset instructions and is still flashing the green arrows. Also on modem dashboard it says my network is offline can anyone help need internet back on or either need a modem replacement or to check whether my internet is deactivated thanks for reading need help urgently.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green arrow flashing

Hi adam821, 

Thanks for posting to make us aware that you're having issues with a flashing green light on your router, I apologise for any inconvenience.

I have tested things from here and everything looks great! No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred range.

Are you still having these issues? If so, please respond to me here with a recent copy of your Hubs logs for me to compare with the data we have here. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in, in the top right hand corner it will say 'Router Status' click there and all of the information needed is inside.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos