Menu
Penda
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Gaming connection

Hello,

'I have just had virgin 200 installed as BT seemed to drop out a lot when gaming on my pc. After a good start of the 1st hour... it seems that I have made a massive mistake, my sons Xbox is not letting him connect even though he is witmed into the router. It keeps kicking him out. My pc which is wireless is unplayable and device s all over the house keep buffering. After reading the forums it seems this is a problem across the board, a lot of people blaming the SH3, I have even heard that a cable update is due...

is there a solution to this or do I now need to put up with it until contract expires?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gaming connection

Hi Penda, 

Thanks for the post! 

I am sorry to hear about your issues with your broadband gaming connection having poor performance, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that both of your upstream power levels are too high and will need to be looked at by one of our engineers to resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos