Menu
S-C
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Constant internet disconnections

I'm having extremely frequent disconnections since around 2 days ago, before that it was fairly stable with maybe 1 or 2 disconnects throughout the day. Now it's up to 20 times an hour and up to a minute long disconnection.

Im using a wired connection with the hub 3.0 and i have tried restarting the router multiple times.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant internet disconnections

Hi S-C, 

Thanks for letting us know about your constant internet disconnections, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested things from here and I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still experiencing these problems? If so, please respond to me here with a recent copy of your Hubs logs for me to compare with the data we have here. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in it will say 'Router Status' click there and all the information needed is inside.

Also, when the disconnection happen is there any noticeable change to the Hubs light sequence?

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos