Menu
andypat73
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Constant Wireless Dropouts Superhub 2ac

Hi

After some help. I have a virgin superhub 2ac. Over the last month I'm constantly losing connection with wifi and I have to reboot the box. This happens most evenings when I return from work and then later on. Weekend is approx 2-3 times a day.

I have reset the box using the button, but still have the same issue. Also on lesser occasions, I have to switch the wifi off on my devices then reconnect. This is on Ipad and IPhone.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant Wireless Dropouts Superhub 2ac

Hi andypat73, 

Thanks for your post! Sorry to hear about the wireless performance issues, I will do my best to help get this resolved for you.

I've run a few checks on your connection from here, nothing out of the ordinary showed when tested so that's great.

I would recommend that you try changing some of your Hub's wireless channels and frequencies  to see if that helps with stabilising the performance.

Here's a link to one of our help pages on getting the best wireless networking signal, just click here. I hope that information helps.

Does the connection drop when you connect directly via ethernet cable to a laptop / computer? If so, is there any change to the Hub's Light sequence?

Would you please include a recent copy of your Hub's logs in your response for me to compare with the data we have here on our side. You can find your Hub's logs by opening you internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar at the top. Before you log into the Hub's GUI page, it will say 'Router Status' in the top right hand corner. Click there and all the information needed is inside.

I look forward to your response,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos