Menu
Jazman23
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Connection Dropping middle of the night

I'm a regular user of my network/broadband late at night / early hours of the morning because of my schedule.

I've noticed a lot of the times that sometime between 1am and 1:30am all devices on my network will loose access to the internet and also not be able to communicate with each other for a few minutes, for example I wouldn't be able to access the internet or browse my network storage drives

When this happens its usually for around 5mins or less and all devices still say they are connected to the network. My superhub doesnt appear to restart and the uptime still stays the same on the status page (at this moment 6days) 

I know its only for a few mins but Iy's quite annoying, happens most nights. HAs anyone had similar issues perhaps at other times during the day or same time as me or is it an issue with my Hub? (its less than 6 months old)

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection Dropping middle of the night

Hi Jazman23, 

Thanks for posting to make us aware of your connection that's been dropping in the middle of the night, I apologise for any inconvenience.

I've tested your connection and I can see that you're having a lot of T3 time outs inside the Hubs logs. An engineer will be required to attend and investigate things further for you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos