cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me with a technician appointment?

lewisd1992
On our wavelength

I am currently having building work done on my house which means I need to relocate the white Omni box.

I call around 2 weeks ago and arranged an appointment for a technician to come and move this box which was scheduled for 27/10/23 between 1-6pm, I received a call at 6pm that evening saying they wont be attending, no reason why.

The appointment was rescheduled for 31/10/23 between 1-6, a technician did arrive but he was not fibre trained so was unable to carry out the move of the omni box. This was down to customer service not including the correct notes in the call.

After complaining we managed to get a quick reschedule for 02/11/23 between 1-6. Same as before I get a call at 5pm saying that cannot attend and have rebooked it for 9/11/23.

As you can imagine this isn't acceptable and is now stopping our building works from progressing.

I had a 45min call with customer service last night who i explained all of the above to, they said they are escalating to get this appointment moved sooner but I haven't received an email or text since then.

Is there anyone here who can help me move this appointment sooner - given the multiple times I have already been let down.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @lewisd1992,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your appointment for the relocation of equipment, I can see you have spoken to the team since this post, were they able to help you further with getting this appointment sorted?

Joe

Hello Joseph

I have spoken to member of the team but they were unable to help, are you able to assist with bringing this appointment forward?

Thanks

Hi lewisd1992,

So I can get a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm