Menu
agatas
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband problems - hub disconnecting

Losing my patience with Virgin. Extremely disappointed with the service provided. 

I had broadband installed a week ago (after a month of waiting - a month in this day and age!) and have been experiencing significant connectivity problems for the last few days. The hub (Hub 3) keeps disconnecting and the lights keep flashing. The connection is very unstable. Online chat agents obviously constantly busy, so no way for me to report the fault. 

This is very disappointing.  

Anyone from Virgin monitoring this forum at all? Any chance for a response and resolution? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband problems - hub disconnecting

Hi agatas,

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear that your connection has been disconnecting, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that there are a few time outs inside your Hubs logs but your Hub has been online for quite a while. Please reboot your Hub and post back to me here to let me know when you've done this, I will leave it a day or so and then re-test the connection to see if anymore time outs are occurring. If they are we can resolve that and if not then we can look into this a little further for you.

Speak soon, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos