Menu
Shane3
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband never connects

1hr on phone, engineer out who swapped the splitter at back and superhub 3 just won't stay connected with anything did a service test which just tells me it's not plugged in or connected but it is??? Getting very very annoying this!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband never connects

Hi Shane3, 

Thanks for posting about your broadband that wont stay connected since an engineer swapped the splitter on the back, I apologise for any inconvenience, I am confident I can get this sorted for you.

I have run some diagnostics from this side and I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary! No errors or time outs showed up inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are where they should be.

Are you still having these issues? If so, please respond to me here with a recent copy of your Hubs logs for me to compare with the data we have here. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in, the top right hand corner it will say 'Router Status' click there and all the information needed is inside.

When the connection drops is there any noticeable change to the Hubs light sequence? 

How are you connected wired or wireless?

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos