Menu
bigdan19
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband is not working properly

For last month of using VIVID 200 Optical Fibre Broadband i have almost everyday some issues!

One day is that i have high ping , another day is that ping is 20 , then 1500, then 15 and again 700 !

Today is a massive packet lost 

KlFZjmPdDi4

I am using a laptop connected with a lan cable, so its not a wirreless issues , how everyone would say !

And i dont understand why i should pay £45 for this , if everyday i cannot use this broadband how i should do for this price

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband is not working properly

Hi bigdan19. 

Thanks for your post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with packet loss and high ping, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that everything looks great, no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs, and all of your power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, how are you connected wired or wireless?

When do you notice these issues, all times of day or just specific ones?

Would you please include a recent copy of your Hubs logs in your response. You can find these by opening your internet browser, typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in it will say 'Router Status' in the top right hand corner, click there and all of the information needed is inside.

Speak soon, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos