Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (32 Views)

Abysmal Packet loss and countless RS errors

[ Edited ]

So, I have recently been having more than abysmal issues arising lately (conveniently after a new IP was assigned after more than a year of having the old one) 

Constant packet loss, no matter the time of day it's ranging from 5% to 25%, Peak time, off peak, no matter what. 

Speeds are low during peak time but it's bearable compared to the few hundred kilobytes I used to have last year with two-thousand millisecond ping. 

This isn't the first time having issues either, consistent connection drops ranging from once a week to once or more a day, again no matter the time. Countless calls have been made, countless times the reply was to use a cable, asking what the connection speed was etc,  every. single. time. You wouldn't believe how many times this has happened. Stayed with VM due to the speeds off-peak which're fantastic and let me do whatever during the night which unfortunately ruins my sleeping schedule but it's the only time the internet's bearable. 

amzingvmservice.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.png

The above pictures are from today, 06:43.

Below pictures are ones collected at random times throughout my time with VM 

1400rserrors,amazingVM,amazing.pngPostRSerrorsunlockedupstreamchannels.pngsome more vm errors.jpgvirginmeidaiscompleteshit.pngvmisshit.pngVMpostrs1000andmore.png

0 Kudos
Super solver
Message 2 of 2 (26 Views)

Re: Abysmal Packet loss and countless RS errors

Downstream details for today show two of the channels not locked. Give them a call and get someone to come out and look at it.

Dave.

0 Kudos