cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two virgin media accounts, my virgin media app

donnelc1
Joining in

Hi

I also have the exact same issue as described by  Roryclark1992.  Its incredibly frustrating.

Can the two accounts be linked in some way ? so I can use the login I currently have and just select which account ?

I really must resolve this so that I can see my new account and bills. 

I lok forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

3 REPLIES 3

donnelc1
Joining in

Hi 

I'm having this same issue unfortunately. As described by Rory1992 in this thread. Its very frustrating.

I had a very old account still live and it just signs into this each time, it won't let me register my new account.

Is there any way the two can be linked in some way? my old account was used I believe for my virgin email address which I still use to this day.

Its important that I can view my bills asap.

Thank you.

Colin

Hi donnelc1 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for joining this thread and posting to bring this to our attention. 

Sorry to hear you are having some issues accessing My VM 👉 virg.in/myVM for your current services account.

What has most likely happened is the email address you are using to log in has not been transferred over from your former account. We will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can do this manually for you. (Or raise a ticket if there is any issue that has prevented the transfer from happening correctly.)

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All 👋

Just returning to this public thread to keep things updated. 

Thanks to donnelc1 for PMing with me! We were able to confirm all the details needed to ensure the My VM account was set up correctly. An IT ticket did need to be raised in the end to get the login successfully moved over. 

This is all now resolved now! Thank you for your patience whilst we got this sorted. 

If there are any further issues please do let us know, and we will be happy to help. Wishing you all the best! 🌞

Molly