Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
cfipro

MOTO G is NOT "virgin anywhere" compatible

:smileymad:

As said in title, MOTO G is not YET compatible with virgin anywhere app (tv anywhere)....

So why do you advertise it as "compatible"???!!! :

http://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/pay-as-you-go-phones/motorola-moto-g/motorola-g-spe...

Your applications is, anyway NOT YET, compatible with kitkat 4.4.2

I am sure you are going to say ..."we are working on it"... but that's NOT good enough, for now you are misleading people looking at android phones compatible with TV Anywhere... I WAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Forum Team (Retired)
Rita-B

Re: MOTO G is NOT "virgin anywhere" compatible

Hi cfipro,

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately it is not compatible with Motorola G, but we are always improving our service.

If we hear anything, we will let everyone on forums know first :smileyhappy:

Rita B
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
freakfire

I had it working on my Moto G in recent weeks, but tried to log in last week and it just won't accept my details. It spins for ages then tells me my log-in details are invalid They're definitely correct and work fine on PC and on my Nexus 7 still. Is there a new problem with Moto Gs? I'm on Android 4.4.4.

Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
Bezman70

[ Edited ]

Hi there, I have a Moto G using KitKat 4.4.4 and the Virgin AnyWhere works fine on it. I can watch all available channels. Perhaps it just needs uninstalling then reinstalling. I'm sitting here watching it now. 

And cfipro try updating your phone as the Moto G should be using 4.4.4 as it is getting ready to be upgraded to Lollipop 5.0.

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
freakfire

I tried logging in from my work's WiFi and that worked straight away. Weird, as other apps are fine with my home WiFi. Maybe now I've logged in, it'll behave better at home...
Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Mat_H

Hi freakfire,

Thanks for keeping me updated :smileyhappy: How's this looking for you currently?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Mat
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!

Please use plain text.