Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709999members
3427248posts

Community Activity

Register LPA

I need to register a power of attorney and read it should be emailed to the executive team. No one has replied. Please advise who to contact to get this document registered. 

Shy60 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Every day at 12/1am I am losing my speed/connectivity.

I have been losing my speeds and connectivity at around midnight/1am/2am for the past couple days. It is affecting the workload that I have to get done by the morning and when I tried to submit the complaint I am receiving silly errors.I am on 350mb ...

virgin media1.png virgin media 2.png virgin media 3.png virgin media 4.png

"Your bill is ready" - so send it to me!

Why can't they just attach a pdf to the email?Like 2 utility companies I deal with, two property service agencies, I deal with, Tesco just send an email with my grocery bill. And they all have details of my accounts with them.This morning I clicked o...

can not register new dvice on tvgo on laptop,

apparenthly no other devices are registered, yet every time i click a program is asks to register i register the dive and nothing lods.Cleared cookies and cache but still no go .Signed out and back 10 times,deleted app and reinatalled same issues 

I can't login to my VM email account

I want to login to my email account, but it won't accept my email password, not any other I try. So I click on 'forgot password, then when I change it , nothing is valid. It says use between 8 and 64 characters, and I've tried 8, then 10, the 12 but ...

avalon60 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal problems.

I know everyone is having problems with contract renewal links via email or text messages not working, but is there anyway I can see the potential renewal packages before I renew my contract by ringing 150?

mhatter by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments