Menu
mark43
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

mobile contract

Hi im very dissapointed to say after 2 years with you im going to leave at the end of my contract. I used to work for city link. Lost my job at christmas which resulted in me having a few late payments for my phone.ive got a job now so alls ok. But because of late payments the internal credit check you done said no! I have rung up other companies an they no problem taking me on. Im distgusted with this as ive had no problems with you. Ever! Goodbye
0 Kudos
seamus1958
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: mobile contract

Don't take it personal...I have worked for the same company for over 23 years...good wage, never missed any payments to any creditors and I still got turned down.
Just waiting on a reply from my complaint before I do the same...will be ditching the TV package too if they don't give me a new contract.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: mobile contract

Hi mark43,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear your thinking of leaving us. Appreciate your frustrations with this scenario.

There are similar threads amongst the mobile board where community members such as yourself have had some success contacting CUS (consumer underwriting service).

I have included the link to a thread here you may find useful.

Let us know how it goes.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos