Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (65 Views)

complaint

Hi 

I have a problem with my phone. It suddenly stopped charging about 3 weeks ago. I send it for repair with virgin media and they send it back saying that it has been repaired. Unfortunately its not. I checked 3 different chargers and still nothing. I've tried to call them about 12 times and for 3 days every person I was talking to told me that due to system maintenance they can't do anything, promising to call me back on next day.(They never bothered). At the same time they were more than happy to do an upgrade (with system being down!!!!!!). Next few days I've spend even more time trying to explain what happened and being on hold for up to 1hour at the time. They promised to ever transfer me to their manager or supervisor and either put me on hold and never come back or cut me off after few minuts. I've managed to spoke to one of supervisors and put a complaint. She promised to call me back and she never did. Everyone wanted to do an upgrade but no one wanted to talk to me when I said that all want is working phone. After this experience I'm not sure if I want to stay with virgin media so upgrade isn't an option.    I really don't know what to do next.....

Alex

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (15 Views)

Re: complaint

Hi unhappyAlex,

I'm sorry to hear that your handset still hasn't been repaired after sending it in to our repair centre. Apologies as well for the delay in responding to your post. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

If you are still having an issue with this, please send me a private message by clicking this link: PM me here and send the following details:

• Full name on the account
  • Mobile number

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos