Joining in
  • 1
  • 0
  • 0
Registered: a week ago
Message 1 of 2 (32 Views)

change of bill name

Hi i paid for a mobile in my name for my son, he has now married and moved out . is it possible to get account switched to his name and new address with out affecting my cable and wifi account

0 Kudos
  • 12.36K
  • 1.58K
  • 3.62K
Registered: ‎22-06-2013
Message 2 of 2 (23 Views)

Re: change of bill name

VM Broadband/TV/phone accounts are completely separate from mobile accounts. They are billed for separately and managed separately et-cetera.  So regardless of what happens to the mobile account, your broadband/TV/phone account won't be affected.

From what I've read, the mobile side has no transfer of responsibility option, so you couldn't transfer the mobile account over to your son. You could however do something like PAC code it to a PAYG SIM with another company, then from there you could move the number back to VM under his name or just PAC code it to another provider under a contract deal your son takes out with another company.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos