Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (130 Views)

Worst customer services experience ever

I am having the worst customer services experience ever. All I want is to access my online account and there is no way of retrieving your lost password or forgotten security question online. I called the helpline, spoke with 2 ladies and after talking to them for half an hour I nearly pulled all of my hair. They could not understand a single word I was saying and even when they get my question after 5 attempts they would spend another 5 minutes just to reply. They dont even have courtesy of saying hold on, or let me check and give me a second, they would just go silent and you just wait there stupidly just to hear even yes or no.

I was finally told a password on the phone which I tried and again it was wrong and now I dont want to spend another half an hour just to get my new password. 

Is there any other option than calling the helpline?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (89 Views)

Re: Worst customer services experience ever

Hi antibiotic,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with accessing your online account. Is this working for you now?

Unfortunately, we would need for you to call in regarding a problem with your password. You can also contact our online WebChat team via Contact Us.

Have you tried the forgotten password link on Your Account where a code is sent to your mobile so that you can access your online account?

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (86 Views)

Hi Terri,

The webchat is not helpful at all, they only seem to be working for new customers. All existing customers are being asked to contact via phone only which is not a solution as per my experience.

I have the account set up npw under a new email ID but still very unhappy and upset the way Virgin mobile treat its existing customers.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (83 Views)

Hi antibiotic,

Thank you for getting back to me. Due to the nature of WebChat, customers are required to call in so that we can access their full details in order to provide support for our mobile customers. I'm sorry that this has proven inconvenient for you.

I understand your frustration at this and we do take on board your comments as we're always looking to improve the way we do things, so I would like to send the feedback you have provided to the relevant areas of the business to help improve the quality of our service. In order to do this, I will need to take more information from you. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos