Menu
Ann_123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why Cant I view Details on-Line?

I am the bill payer for three Virgin Mobile phones, until just over 1 year ago I could sign in and seen the details of all three phone numbers, payments, usage etc.

However one day I went in and one of the phones has disappeared, I phoned up a few times but never received an acceptable explaination for this.  I was told that Virgin Media were aware of the problem and it would be resolved in a few weeks.

More than a year later it has not been resolved and nobody has ever contacted me or given me a reason for this.  I have tried several times to add the number back on but the system will not allow me to do it.

I would like to know why this happened in the first place, why it has still not bee resolved, and WHY Virgin continue to take full payment of this account without allowing me any access to the account to see what I am being charged for each month.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why Cant I view Details on-Line?

Hi Ann_123,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm very sorry about the troubles you've had viewing your bills online for one of your contracts. I completely understand your frustrations with this as you're not able to see what the extra charges might be.

I'm afraid the ability to add additional numbers was taken away following a system upgrade back in March 2015. You're only able to add Pay As You Go to any existing accounts. This is to improve security when accessing information online.

If you wanted to view the bills online for that number then it'll have to be set up using a different email address in the meantime. I'm afraid I don't know if the ability to add extra numbers will be brought back in the future.

Regarding us charging you, we obviously have to continue to take payments from your account to keep it activate. You can check your balance by using our automated service on 789. If you have any bill disputes then speak to the team on the same number.

I appreciate this is an inconvenience as I'm in the same boat as you. I hope this clears things up for you.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos