Menu
marekati
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin can't generate my PAC code to leave

I have spent HOURS on the phone with Virgin mobile over the past few WEEKS trying to get my PAC code so that I can transfer my number to another contract that I am already paying for. But without success!

I won't go into the full list but basically I have received a different response each time, explanations of IT issues that then "get resolved" but don't actually get resolved. When it comes down to it I still don't have my PAC code after many weeks, even though I believe Virgin are legally required to provide it within a couple of hours of request.

I have even send a letter to the complaints department, but this has not been acknowledged.

Has anyone else been treated like this?

0 Kudos
Kesto
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin can't generate my PAC code to leave

contact OFCOM and let them know how Virgin are behaving.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin can't generate my PAC code to leave

Hi marekati,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving us and also experiencing a problem with getting your PAC code. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

If you are still having an issue with this, please send a private message to me with your name and mobile number, so that I can look into this further for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos