Menu
viqewla
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting for number port...

Hello,

I've had a rolling-contract since the 10th September, paid my first £15 on the 26th, still haven't used it.

At first, the sim wouldn't work with my phone. And now, since Monday 26th, I've been waiting for my number to be ported over from another network to this account. It's apparently supposed to take a single day, yet I've been waiting over a week now.

I turn on my phone and it says Sim not Provisioned #MM2. My account overview page says I have 0 minutes, 0 texts, 0 data. I don't know why it's taking so long. I've phoned up a couple of times, and I can't get any proper explanation as to what exactly is going on with my sim/number/account.

Edit: Oh, and the recommended 'Chat Online' never works. I've tried to access it throughout the day, from when it begins to when it ends, for a number of days. It's a complete joke.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still waiting for number port...

You need to call in on 0345 6000 789 from any phone, it sounds like there is A provisioning issue

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still waiting for number port...

Hi Viqewla,

Welcome back, I would love to help and thanks J0hn for popping in to help Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read that this hasn't been as straight forward as I'd have liked for you, I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos