Menu
Rilyn66
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Payment sent but not showing up on the system......

I sent a payment of £75.76 on the 23rd of Feb and after contacting them, the payment has not shown up on the system, so i checked my bank and the money had left my account. I also checked my bank statement to confirm and its saying in black and white that the payment had been made.

After contacting Virgin 3 times i had to go through the same song and dance, explain what the problem was and was told to send a copy of my bank statements proving my claims to the following E-mail address: mobileandresidentialrefunds@virginmedia.co.uk. So i did, and now i have heard nothing and i'm getting VERY frustrated. i even left a phone number so they could contact me more easily. If this cannot be resolved after this concrete proof of my payment i shall be switching providers.....not happy with this at all.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Payment sent but not showing up on the system......

Hi Rilyn66

Many thanks for taking the time to let us know about the situation with your missing payment. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our forum community and hope that we can get a resolution to this for you.

Missing payments would require us to clear security to support you and it would be great if you could get in touch with our teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 where they can look into this in detail for you.

The Missing Payments team can be contacted if this has not yet been resolved and an escalation raised for you regarding this. Please let us know how you get on with this.

If there is any other way we can look at supporting you with this please let us know.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos