Menu
BeckyMc
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No contact from VM over recent monthly contact just left in limbo !!

I chose to go with VM as there contracts seemed to be the best for value and after looking online for hours at all the network providers settled on these and seemed simple enough aswell as receiving a prompt email reply telling me what to expect next and thought everything went fine but here i am still waiting no contact from anyone and due to working long unsociable hours do not have enough time to waste ringing cs to be in a queue "supposedly 10mins max" for well over 30mins and still waiting to the point i had to hang up and thats not mentioning oops the something went wrong (error msg) that is due to a technical difficulty at there end but baring in mind and looking through older posts this technical difficulty tends to happen quite regularly and i dont just mean lately, if only they were as organised with a new customer wanting to join VM then they wouldnt need this community (which is about the only decent thing to come from VM) and everything would be as it seems but obviously not, to be fair had i of used my common sense and checked this community out first then I wouldve hit esc key as quick as I possibly could and went with another provider, so unhappy at this very bad service Ive received/or not received to be exact
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No contact from VM over recent monthly contact just left in limbo !!

Hi BeckyMc, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community.  It's great to have you here. 

My apologies that you've had a less than perfect journey with us so far Smiley Sad

Lets put this right. 

Give us a call on 0345 600 0789 so we can double check the status of your order.

Let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos