Menu
SophieMott16
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No confirmation email for new phone contract

Good morning,

I have been trying since Monday to take out a new phone contract with yourselves for an IPhone 7 Rose Gold 32GB on the basic contract at £36 a month. I spoke to a member of your team yesterday and gave all the required information including my direct debit details, and was told I would receive a confirmation email of my order along with a credit check. She told me I would need to follow the instructions on the email within 48 hours or my order would be cancelled, but if I do not receive the email how am I supposed to provide you with what you need? All I have received via email from you since yesterday is confirmation of an extra SIM card which the woman I spoke to said she was sending free of charge, nothing about my new contract or phone at all. I therefore know that you definitely have the correct email address so I am just wondering what the delay is really.

My Order ID is ****************

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Sophie Mott

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No confirmation email for new phone contract

Hi SophieMott16,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received confirmation of your new order. Has this been sorted out for your since your post? 

If you still haven't received an update on your order, please contact our Sales Team direct on 0800 052 0238 so we can look into this for you.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos