Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 1 (39 Views)

No confirmation email for new phone contract

[ Edited ]

Good morning,

I have been trying since Monday to take out a new phone contract with yourselves for an IPhone 7 Rose Gold 32GB on the basic contract at £36 a month. I spoke to a member of your team yesterday and gave all the required information including my direct debit details, and was told I would receive a confirmation email of my order along with a credit check. She told me I would need to follow the instructions on the email within 48 hours or my order would be cancelled, but if I do not receive the email how am I supposed to provide you with what you need? All I have received via email from you since yesterday is confirmation of an extra SIM card which the woman I spoke to said she was sending free of charge, nothing about my new contract or phone at all. I therefore know that you definitely have the correct email address so I am just wondering what the delay is really.

My Order ID is ****************

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Sophie Mott

0 Kudos