Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (70 Views)

New Customer to Virgin Mobile but not to tv service

Hi, 

I was looking some advice, i keep getting out through to offshore agents, i pre ordered Samsung S8 on 12/4/17 due for delivery on 20/4/17, i received the email to sign the pre contract credit agreement i rang on the 19/4/17 to get confirmation as i hadnt had any emails. I spoke with an agent and was told that the contract had not been signed and now that it was more than 24hours the order had been cancelled. I was told i need to replace the order, the guy done this over the phone this time. However once the contract agreement came through for this one, once i signed i gave around an hour and rang to ensure that this one was received ok. I was then told that the order placed on the 12/4/17 has now came through as signed and that it will be dispatched, so basically i have two new device being sent to my home address and 2 contract agreements, apparently they cant cancel the duplicate order even though it still says pending release. I have to wait until i receive ring up ask for a pre paid jiffy bag and sent back to have it cancelled.

Im at my wits end, can someone advise how i speak with a UK advisor?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (29 Views)

Re: New Customer to Virgin Mobile but not to tv service

Hi Liverpool1892,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you've having a problem with your Samsung S8 order. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos