Menu
comedians
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Misleading information regarding existing customers

As I already have a Virgin mobile, TV, Broadband and phone packages I was considering cancelling with Vodafone to order another Virgin phone, but, after 35 minutes on the phone with a very pleasant lady, I was still no wiser, due to not being able to understand her accent, as to what she was actually telling me about contracts, credit references etc.

I never expected to have any need to go through all this with my details, bank and direct debits already in place.

Then, whilst looking on the Virgin website in an attempt to make sense of what I had been told, I came across the scenario here.

I, like probably everyone else, receive constant flyers to inform of a special offer for me with an "unmissable offer to share with everyone you live with". Seems a good deal £5 cheaper for being an existing & loyal Virgin customer but wait, there is now this statement to new customers;

"Well we don't mind - you can now get the same prices on our top tariffs as our TV and Broadband customers".

Frankly I can see no good reason the amazingly good loyalty deal I get from Vodafone should be kicked into touch for a company who seems to care less & less about existing customers.

Rogerd

Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Misleading information regarding existing customers

Hi comedians,

Thanks for postingSmiley Happy

Sorry to hear you feel you've been mislead.

We have updated our tariffs so all our customers can now benefit from our competitive prices. Sorry you feel this is unfair. 

If you wish to discuss your package have a chat with our mobile team on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789.

Many thanks

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos