Menu
mrgrey1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Just joined not received or activated but have a bill period already?

I signed up to a sim only deal on the 21st December and have not received the sim card yet let alone activated it. 

But I have received an email saying my bill is to be paid on the 5th January and that my bill period is 21st Dec to 20 Jan.

Virgin how can you put a bill period on, let alone bill me, yet I haven't received the sim or activated it?

Due to the Xmas holidays, post will be slow despite an ad on your website saying "order before 22nd December to receive by Christmas". 

So I might not get this until the first week of January but you have put me on a bill period 21st Dec to 20 Jan yet I may not be using the services for 2 weeks due to slow post???

Anyone else in this dilemma?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just joined not received or activated but have a bill period already?

Hi mrgrey1,

Thanks for posting about your experience and sorry to hear of the delays getting the SIM out to you.

Have you received your SIM card yet?

The billing period would have automatically started from when the order was complete.

However, if you have not received your SIM card then we would happily amend the bill to reflect any delays in getting it to you. It is only fair you receive the SIM before being expected to pay for the service.

Just give the team a call on 789 from any Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone, and they will be happy to assist.

Thanks

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos