Menu
rodbrown1949
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Is there a way to correlate a mobile Sim ID with it's phone number?

I have recently received 4 x PAYG sims. Some had new phone numbers on them and some did not as the number was retained from previous 'old' style sims I received.

I popped the sims out of the cards to fit them into my various dual sim phones, but they would not work.

I now find that although I can identify (on most), the sim ID, I have no idea which phone number in my account relates to which sim?

Can anyone tell me if there is a correlation, other than on the card, which holds it, held anywhere else? If so how can I access it?

I have searched all through the mobile help and forums but could not find anything related.

In my account, I have named each of the mobile accounts I have with something recognisable to help me in discussions with V/Mobile by phone or chat, but there does not seem to be a way to link the ID and the phone number or account in the facilities there either. Unfortunately, since adding my new sims to my phone, my original sim will not connect with 789. I could, of course, call their landline number, but I guess that would be charged, so if no-one can help, I'll try the chat line when it's open. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there a way to correlate a mobile Sim ID with it's phone number?

Hi rodbrown1949,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. If you still need to clarify the SIM cards please let me know, I'll do my best to help out with this.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos