Menu
alphatango
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do I check my mobile data usage history ?

Hi

can I do this from my account ?

I want to check how much data I have used per month over the last few months, so I can downgrade my package according to the data I have actually used.

I have downloaded a .csv file but I cannot total it up in excel because some usage is in MB and some in KB. I mean if you try to sum it in excel, it thinks 500K is bigger than 1.2MB (would be better if the .csv file was all in the same units)

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I check my mobile data usage history ?

Hi alphatango,

are you able to look on your phone?

I've just checked on mine (Android) and it's able to display data usage with monthly totals for the last four months.

Perhaps yours can.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I check my mobile data usage history ?

Hi alphatango

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the data usage on your online account.

You can view the recent usage tab for your data on the current statement on your online account and can then access the bills for previous data information by selecting the billing tab on the online account where you can download the csv file per statement.

I apologise that the files do not show in Microsoft Excel in a descending order of size of the usage but I'm unable to find a way of allowing this to be displayed differentiating between MB and KB.

I'm sure there are others out there well versed in Excel that may be able to shed some light on this for you. Other than this, if you have tried looking into your handset options to see if you can find the data usage from your phone as @AlexKid mentioned, that might be a better option for you.

Keep us posted on how this goes.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos