Menu
Cjlynch
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Fun????? Pain more apt. Upgrade mobile, always OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!

Hello,

I have been been trying to 'Upgrade Your Mobile' for so long now, I've lost track of the many attempts over the past 12 to 18 months. I want to leave Virgin more than ever, but I guess the alleged £80 voucher that I have earned from spending in excess of £800 drives me (and crazy) to secure a decent so called Upgrade phone. Today I tried purchasing the Motorola Moto G 8GB @ £109.99, so £29.99 to pay etc. After seemingly ages to decide/ delay the response was once again "OUT OF STOCK".

I've written to Virgin, phoned them, emailed (. once upon a time) but apart from the almost incoherent discussions with strong accented Filipinos, I was advised to keep trying.

I am seriously wondering if there are actually any phones available? I reckon it's just to hold you as a customer with your ever increasing voucher amount. Why can't you as CUSTOMER, be permitted to reserve one of the phones on offer?

It's a crazy, maddening set up. I am currently discussing a deal with Three to provide me with the Mototola Moto G on 'Pay as you Go'

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fun????? Pain more apt. Upgrade mobile, always OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!

Hi Cjlynch,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you've been having trouble upgrading your handset.

I can confirm we're no longer providing the Motorola Moto G 8GB. The stock has run out and won't be replenished. Is there another handset that you like? You can check all current phones here.

I apologise once again for any inconvenience caused. Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos