Menu
Bethduffy12
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Fuming !!!!

Does anyone no what I should do about this please ?
I have been with virgin for about three four months and been paying all my bills I have bank statements to say so and it also says on my virgin account, a bill was due to be taking out off my bank a couple off days ago and when I went into the bank to put the money in the bank ha explained that Virgin had tried to take a bill out off my account twice so I had debt on my account of nearly £100 lucky the bank cleared it and said that try would claim it bank off virgin because they had tried to charge me for something I shouldn't have been charged for. I have just logged into my account and it says it's all up to date that there is nothing to pay but at the bottom it says adjustments £39.98 that I have to now pay this money says charged since last bill , I'm confused I'm fuming and disgusting in it. I have been with use since November, I'm ment to pay £34.99 a month, iv paid 4 months off bliss and now over the past two weeks have tried charging me another three bills. I'm going to contact them tomorrow and see what they say but I'll probably be moving to someone else or cancelling it !!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fuming !!!!

Hi Bethduffy12,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums.

I want to look into what's happened here for you. So I can do this, I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps. You can view this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

I'm really sorry for any frustration caused on our part.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos