Menu
Jasonm1973
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Final Bill Amount

Hello..

I cancelled my contract exactly one month before the final date, i received an email saying..

Your request to cancel your contract with Virgin Mobile has been successful. 

Just to confirm, your 24M Unlimitacular: Big Talk contract, which started on 11/07/2014 and was due to end on 10/07/2016, will now be cancelled. 

Your 1 month cancellation period will run between the following dates: 10/06/2016 - 09/07/2016, and during this time you'll have Unlimited Minutes, Unlimited Texts, Unlimited Data, Unlimited Virgin mobile minutes, Unlimited Virgin mobile texts, Unlimited Mins to 0800/0845/0870/0808 numbers to use up as you did during your contract. 

The charges for this 1 month notification period shape up like this: £0.00. 

Please bear in mind that for usage outside of your allowance, you'll be charged at standard network rates. 

Kind regards, 

The Virgin Media team 

Then today i receive another email today saying....

The bill for your Virgin Media mobile 07727****** is online now and ready to view. To pick it up simply login or register at Your Account.

The balance of £33.00 will be taken by Direct Debit on or immediately after 27 June 2016.

Got a question about your bill? Please click here for help.

Kind regards,
The Virgin Media team.

If you pay a month in advance at the start of your contract why am i being charged near the end of it..??? And why does one say no charge and the other has a charge..?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Final Bill Amount

Hi Jasonm1973,

Thanks for taking the time to post. Sorry about the confusion surrounding your last bill.

I'm assuming the charges for the notice period are referring to any early termination fees that might have been applicable. You don't pay a month in advance for the mobile contract it's always billed in arrears.

Hope this clears things up. Let me know if you have any further issues.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team