Menu
laurajwhitaker
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

End rolling contract

I have moved to another country and virgin media isn't available here. I therefore need a different provider and to end my rolling contract with virgin media. I haven't been able to get in touch with virgin media at all over the past few days, phone call or live chat. I thought it would be a simple process as it is just a rolling contract but i am finding it difficult, and i now don't know what to do?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: End rolling contract

You need to factor in the time-zone differences and from what I've read here the number to call when abroad is +44 7953 967 967 . You could also ring: +44 345 600 0789

As to the web chat - similar advise, keep the UK time zone in mind and that it is often busy. You'd need to reload the page every 3 minutes or less to see if a chat slot is available. Even then - the web chat doesn't deal with cancellations.

Last, but not least: write a letter which states your intent to cancel, your name (forename+surname), account number, phone number. When they should best contact you (factoring in time zone differences) and a current home address for yourself. You would post this letter to: Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ, United Kingdom

Edit: Tweaked the end line

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.