Menu
Filla
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

End of contract

I received a call last month asking if I wanted to upgrade as my contract was ending. I said no, and said I would not want to extend my contract.

I've now discovered I am still being billed for a phone I'm not using, and I can't contact virgin as I'm travelling, and only phone numbers are given as an option (which is very expensive abroad).

Why has my contract been extended without my consent?

How do I terminate my contract? 

Will I be refunded for the bills after my contract should have ended?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: End of contract

Hi Filla,

it seems there must have been some confusion here when you previously spoke to VM.

As part of the agreement you take, your monthly payment will continue until you request to change as per the agreement:

3.4 At the end of the Minimum Term - "You will need to contact the Team at least one month before the expiry of your Minimum Term or any subsequent monthly renewal date for your Contract Allowance if you do not want us to continue provisioning you with your Contract Allowance each month. If you do contact us we will not provision you with your Contract Allowance but will continue to provide you with the Services at the rates set out for Pay Monthly customers in our Tariff Table until this Agreement is cancelled by either you or us in accordance with Clause 10."

You need to contact Virgin mobile (I believe the number from abroad is +447953 967 967) & clearly cancel or downgrade your package.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
If this has helped answer your question > click 'Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos