Menu
Gaz85
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled account in arrears

Hi virgin media

I moved to new Zealand in September 2015 and as such sent the letter to give my 30 days notice to cancel my 30 day rolling sim only contract, I recieved my next bill while in new zealand and payed it before I closed my uk bank account. However in may/June last year I recieved a bill for £20 so I disputed it and after many emails got the final word it was sorted and the account closed.

Fast forward to January 2017 and I recieved abother Bill for £20 , so I check my uk credit file as I will be returning home in the near future to find it has been destroyed by your incompetence when closing my account , I now have a red mark on my credit file with over 12 months worth of arrears all over £20 that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Can you please sort this out it is jeopardising my future plans for a family home in the Uk and every attempt I have made to contact you online has resulted in a dead end , as you can imagineasily I'd need a small mortgage for the price it is to call from new Zealand.

Kind regards
Gaz
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled account in arrears

The staff on here can't help with that, you can write in to the address in the link at the bottom of the page, or get a Skype account and use that to call in

Check out this link

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/resolver

It should be able to Haley you through he complaints procedure and does all the escalation stuff