Menu
luzie_be
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bills after switching to pay as you go

Hi,

I used to be on a monthly payment but two months ago I switched to 'pay as you go' and my bank account is still being charged with random amounts (6 pounds) and I receive sms regarding my bill.(which I can't see in my online account anymore because everything on there is based on my pay as you go tariff) 

It seemes like my tariff was not switched properly. 

I am currently abroad and I can't get through the 789 number. I would really apprechiate help. 

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bills after switching to pay as you go

this is mainly a self help forum, you may wait a few days for a staff member, however try web chat from your account, normally busy sadly
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

SNAP !!

Upon reading your post, I thought I would check my bank account.

We had a sim-only which was cancelled and finished in August, since then I see two payments have gone out of the bank for this sim, a payment of £2.04 in September and a payment of £2 yesterday ?, the sim is not even in a phone - it's sitting in a drawer at home.
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Luzie_be,

Thank you for posting, it's great to meet your for the first time, my apologies for the inconvenience.

I would like to help and with this being a bit of a billing issue, I would like to ask a couple more bits of information and verify your account before I can hep you more.

If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos