cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being overcharged monthly C-301223331

Pi0trek
Joining in

29th of September taken new contract with Virgin for £65 per month (including £150 credit towards the bills), however wifi coverage upstairs was extremely poor and after spending number of times on the call to customer service, I was offered to upgrade my package to Volt that would include free WiFi pods for extra £5 per month. That should bring my total bill (for media bundle and Sim) to £70 p/m.

2nd of October - agreed to upgrade but noticed that some additional charges were applied, and my bill went up to £118 plus £5 for the sim.

After that I spent hours trying to explain the issue and was reassured that all will be corrected once bill arrive. Bill arrived and to my surprise we were charged £31.63 and £5 for the Sim. So, I called again and explained all over and again was reassured about no charges for next bill. Again, we were billed £23.37 + £5 for the Sim which was cancelled after my call. 

This month, I have taken the advantage of the additional offer and added TNT sports for extra £6 p/m. This should bring my Media bill up to £71 plus £5 for the Sim.

Ever since I was promissed that my bill will be corrected and account credited, so February bill will be £12 (£71 minus £53 credit), but again being billed £76. Proper scam

0 REPLIES 0