Menu
Djgriff2112
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

poor customer service

I just had a phone call from virgin , after confirming my name as David the guy on the other end constantly called me Donald. 

He the tried for about 15 minutes to try and get me to upgrade my package , even though I kept telling him that I wasn't interested. I also told him that I phoned VIRGIN about six months ago to cancel my tv package but they just did not listen and tried to get me to stick with it. I insisted that I wanted to cancel and eventually they said ok.

Guess what ???  tv package never did get cancelled , still paying for it. 

Had enough now and I am going to leave virgin and go elsewhere.

WELL DONE VIRGIN     yet another customer lost

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor customer service

Hi David.

My sincere apologies that you have been contacted by the teams in this way Smiley Sad

I appreciate you taking the time to join us on the forums and for letting us know about this.

I have taken a look at the account for you and will feed this back to my colleagues on your behalf.

With respect to the TV not showing as having been cancelled then if you could get back in touch with our teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 they would be able to arrange a package option without TV if this is not being used and rework the options we can provide for you to tailor them to your needs as a customer with us.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need us to help out with.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"