Menu
mark_a_carpente
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

new deal

Been a Virgin customer for a long time, since the old NTL days in fact. The price I pay has started to get pretty expensive now for what I actually get compared to Sky and BT. My contract has been up for some time but i'm only now looking into trying to get a better deal, I don't really want the hassle of having to change and I like the looks of the new V6 box but I'm not prepared to pay through the nose just because i'm already a customer. There seems to be some debate as to what department I am best off speaking to, customer services or retentions. I have seen other posts where existing customers have got some kind of loyalty discount / special deal though I have never had anything like this offered in the past.I would be grateful if some of you could share your views or experiences and what has got the best result.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: new deal

Hi mark_a_carpente Smiley Happy

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the package options you have with us as a customer.

I appreciate you're looking to review your overall services and get the best from us you can as a customer including access to our snazzy new V6 and we'd love to help get you on the path to achieving what you want from us!

Just get in touch with our teams either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 and chat to the teams and let us know how you get on Smiley Very Happy

Take care and good luck!

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"