Menu
Iqbals
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

inefficient customer service

hi,

I have already paid my bill on 24th Feb , the website is still half update half showing the amount already paid. 

Today received two letters asking me to pay the amount which I have already paid. Last time the same thing happend and that was showing up on my credit file. I had to lodge a complaint and had to sent all of the proofs of payments.

Now the history is repeating itself with virgin again.....I do not know why Virgin is not checking their quickpay system before sending letters to customers which even not dated.

See the screenshot. 

Someone has said somewhere on this website ' customerservices of virgin is a joke'.... 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: inefficient customer service

Hi Iqbals,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I can confirm it can take a few days for payments to appear on your online account, however as long as you get the confirmation message, you can rest assured it'll reach us. We'd recommend always paying in advance of the due date on your bill to avoid receiving reminder letters.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos