Menu
Buzby16
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

contract end date

I received a email saying to update my tv anywhere app as I was using a old app, when I tried to download the app it say my android is no longer compatible Seeing as  my android is to old  bought 2012 but worked perfectly well before, in effect vm have dumped me and won t let me use this app well NOW I am thinking of joining the many others of dumping vm!what I want to know is how do I find out when my contract expires so I can go to bt or sky and I will be taking my tablet along shopping with me to the supermarket where the vm salesman hang out selling there wares,I will be saying out very loud to my wife about the appalling repair times,slowing down of broadband speed,and escalating price increases,and advising people to check if what I m saying is correct on the forums.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: contract end date

You can find out by using the webchat or a call in. With regards to the webchat, access the page from a laptop or desktop between the hours of 8AM to 8PM M-F and 9AM to 5PM Sa. Use the menu route: Account and Billing -> My Broadband, TV and Home phone package -> Chat Online. If the agents are busy, reload the page every 3 minutes and check again.

Call in wise, ring 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Then either Option 1 (Billing) -> any of the sub-menu options or Option 4 -> Option 5 (8AM to 8PM M-F, 8AM to 6PM Sa) / outwith those hours use option 1 rather than option 5.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos