Menu
michellesaxton
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

cabling outside left exposed (new customer)

I had virgin media installed yesterday morning and when I went outside after they'd left, I noticed the cabling was a right mess, I have exposed wires sticking up out the ground.

I'm assuming they are supposed to be encased in the brown box on the wall?

After numerous attempts to talk to someone over the phone they said that someone would be over first thing this morning but no-one has been.

Can anyone advise me what to do next? I had a right game on the phone and even then I got through to the wrong person. 

I've hopefully attached a picture of the mess that they left.17264715_10154459989825878_3017562639646690260_n.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: cabling outside left exposed (new customer)

Hi Michellesaxton, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to see this is how the engineer left things after getting you installed. This isn't something we usually hear about Smiley Sad 

Checking your account I can see since posting, an engineer has been to resolve things. How are things looking on your end now? Much tidier I hope. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know so we can help look in to things for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos