Menu
piston_broke
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Yet another problem with new contract

Hello all A few days ago i made a post called 'Help please in understanding contract' in which i had been quoted £30/month for a new 12 month contract if i didn't cancel my package.I've just noticed something else i'm not happy about: Apart from the subsequent email quoting a price of £33.99 i now also see that this new price doesn't start until 21st November 2016. That means i have to suffer another month of inflated prices! Why does the new price not start now? I thought the 30 day notice only applied if you want to terminate your account?.I haven't terminated my account and IF they would have stuck to their £30 quote i would have liked the new contract to start immediately.Can anyone shed any light on this?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yet another problem with new contract

Hi piston_broke

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the new contract.

When you sign up for any new agreement with us and this has been agreed with our retentions teams, or is a customer services package downgrade, there is a 30 day wait for these package changes to take effect.

This change came into place with us as a company in the Spring.

If you need to check in with our teams regarding the package change you can contact them directly either via Contact Us or via 0345 454 1111/150.

Please keep us posted if you need anything else.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos