Menu
Highlighted
ianknight
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Where did this eMail address come from?

've just ordered the speedupgrade via the website from 70Mb to 100Mb (fab by the way!) and I got this screen as confirmation...

I don't know where that eMail address has come from? I've checked my account settings and the eMail address there is the one I get my bills mailed too and other stuff - I'm wondering where this address came from though...

I used to work for a company with a similar format address but not since March 2017 and I never used that eMail address for this Virgin account so I'm a bit perplexed?

It would be nice to have everthing come through to the address registered in my account rather than an "imaginary" one Smiley Happy

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate Image removed (Contains Email address), please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where did this eMail address come from?

Hi ianknight, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear we have the wrong email address for you. 

If you have updated your email address via My Virgin Media then this isn't linked with the contact details we have on file for you so you'd need to update us too. 

I can get this updated for you but will need to pass Data Protection first. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos