cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two accounts under the same email

dredzik
Tuning in

Hello,

When I ordered a VM broadband to a new address, I got a new account number assigned to my email address. I now have 2 accounts with the same email. I cannot login to the new account. Please help. 

5 REPLIES 5

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dredzik,

Thanks for posting, you would need to set up a new online account for the new address. You can either register the online account with a different email address, or we can look to transfer over the previous details.

If you'd like to transfer over the details let us know, and we can pop you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex,

Yes, please. Could you please transfer my details fromy my old account to the new one?

Hi Dredzik.

Thanks for getting back in touch. in order to do this, we need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Hi Alex,

Please can you PM me so we can discuss something similar. I am having the same frustrations.

Thanks

Hi @Nathanie thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having frustrations centred around your house move and and moving of services. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R