Menu
Munchkin1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Small hidden charge?

Have only just realised that each of my Virgin media bills have been £2.10 more than the total of the items in my bill summary. I'm guessing there's some kind of additional charge which isn't shown in the summary? Has anyone got any idea what the £2.10 might be for?

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Small hidden charge?

Hi Munchkin

Thanks for dropping by with your first post about the billing query you have with us and thanks too for taking the time to join us on the community.

That sounds a bit puzzling and is something our teams would be happy to look into for you.

I appreciate that just before your post to us you have spoken to our teams to review the options you have with us and have made some changes too. The current package options tally with the overall costs so this looks good for you.

To look into the previous bills and package costs with our teams, and for them to clear security with you in order to discuss this with you in detail, if you could get in touch with them via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat , our teams can clear security with you and look into this further for you.

Via the Webchat link if you choose an option on the left you will then be able to select the 'Chat To Us' option when you tab over to the right of the page.

Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

As the forums are public we need to be supporting you in this way to keep your data confidential.

If you could let us know how this goes for you, that would be fab Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos