Menu
PiperB91
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Should I bother to continue?

Hello, I have been trying to join Virgin Media for the past week. They have deemed my home a Health and Safety Risk but no body seems to have told me why. I have not had any engineers come to my house. Two people on my street have Virgin Media but I can't have it? I have called Sales Team three times and been told a "spotter" would come to my property to see why and if I can have Virgin. I feel like I am doing more than I should when they should be wanting my custom. I am getting more and more angry and I'm feeling like I shouldn't bother and go with another provider. I am currently with SKY but I am wanting to leave them and move to Virgin. Please could you assist me further. Thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Should I bother to continue?

Hi PiperB91, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that we're unable to install you due to a Health and Safety risk. 

I can see if we can find out why but they don't always expand on this. Can you send me a Private Message with the following information:

• Your Name
  • Full Address Including Postcode

Once I have this, I will be able to see if we can find any further information on this for you. To send a message, click on my name to the left of this post. On the next page, click on the 'Send me a message' on the right hand side. 

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos