Menu
daverfield
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Retention Packages

HI,

I've been a Virgin Media customer for approx 9 years. Recently I have called the retention team to see what I can do with my out dated equipment and old deal I have as I pay a lot for it! I've got to say i'm very disappointed with the team as I've been quoted numerous prices for different deals... Also being told that I have missed a 25% discount by a day.. Should I believe this? I am out of contract and honestly believed I would get a good deal maybe not as good as a new customer but close. This wasn't the case and even being asked to pay installation charges for new boxes (different amounts depending on who I spoke too!) but as quoted on your own website new customer! 

Engineer installation, set up and demo
Free

To put it simply I would like to get the VIP Bundle for around what I pay now.

Very disappointed!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retention Packages

Hi daverfield

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the retentions offers available to you, and thanks too for joining us on the forums. It's great to have you with us.

I can see you have spoken to the teams on the day you posted to us and that you have discussed some options with our teams.

I understand this may have not been the option for you at the time and as you mentioned a previous offer had just expired the day before or they would have offered that to you as an option.

It's always worth checking back in with the teams about this and if you could get in touch with them via 150 or 0345 454 1111, they would be able to look into this further with you and would be happy to see if they can build an option that better suits your needs.

Just keep us posted on how this goes Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"