cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement hub 4 order and WiFi pod

Littlesue73
On our wavelength

Hi, I’ve had problems with my hub 4 and have been on the phone today and they are sending a replacement out and also said after we get the replacement we will get the WiFi pod, when will I get a confirmation email about both of these and when will it show up in my orders? 

thanks in advance 

7 REPLIES 7

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Littlesue73,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your Router is faulty and that a new one is required, when any equipment is replace due t a fault you do not receive any notification, this generally takes up to 5 working days, 

The Pods should show on your Online Account under my orders.

Regards

Paul.

Thank you for your reply, yep it’s now showing in my account for the new hub and the black wifi pod, so I can now track it. 

That's great to hear thank you @Littlesue73

Please do let us know how things are looking once the Hub and pod have arrived?

So we continued to have problems with our hub 4 even the new one they sent out, so they sent us a technician out, and he came today, he said straight away I’m gonna give you a hub 5, which he did, and so far so good, he said I don’t know why they didn’t send one out instead of the hub 4. The black WiFi pod still isn’t connecting, he said I may have to ring up and they will need to pair the serial number from the pod to the new hub 5. But speeds are great at the minute, so will leave it to see if it decides to connect and if not I will ring up next week. I am so happy with the service we have received so far. Just thought I’d update on how we got on.

Hi Littlesue73

Thank you for the update.

Were happy to hear the Hub 5 has resolved the issues and its great to hear you are enjoying the speeds 🙂

Please do let us know how you get on with the Pod and if this still wont connect, pop back to us here and we can help further. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

My black wifi pod has now been paired with my hub 5 and is working, so all is good here thank you 

Hello Littlesue73.

Thank you very much for letting us know everything is now working as it should.

If you need anything else, please pop back on here.

Gareth_L