cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal contract issues

Tasminder
Joining in

I am struggling to change and renew my account. My online offer gives one price but the contract summary has a different price. When I try to renew on the app it gets so far then there is no way to accept or confirm. I spent 2 hours on the online chat but could not get the issue resolved but was offered a more expensive package.

I am already an O2 mobile customer and was looking to link the account with my Virgin account to get the advantages of Volt, but the only option was to get a new sim which the renewal offer stated £5 for 10GB but the contract then shows £10 for 10GB. The online chat could not help with this and searching through the website hasn't helped. 

This should be a simple renewal but apparently not with Virgin! How can I discuss this with someone sensible without spending hours getting nowhere on the phone or on the online chat?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tasminder

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums.

We're sorry to hear that you've been having issues trying to sort a new deal with us. We'll be happy to help from here and take a look at your options with you.

I've popped you a PM so I can start by taking your account details. Look out for my message 📩

Beth